Welcome to Colorado Youth Outdoors at Swift Ponds, the premier outdoor education and recreation facility in Northern Colorado. Swift Ponds is available to youth oriented, non-profit organizations who specialize in outdoor and natural resource education. Please observe the following guidelines when requesting time at Swift Ponds. A $15 Application Fee (non-refundable) must be paid via the paypal link below before any reservation request will be reviewed.
- Reservation requests for 2014 can be made starting January 1st, 2014.
- A use fee of $100 per day must be paid prior to your event. This fee is negotiable but you must meet with CYO in person to discuss other options.
- Swift Ponds facilities are designed to accommodate wide variety of activities. Fishing only events rarely qualify.
- Requests may only be made a maximum of 6 months in advance and not into the next calendar year.
- Preference is given to larger groups, 50 plus to justify keeping such a large facility open.
- Please download and review the Swift Ponds Facility Use Agreement.
- Failure to abide by the Facility Use Agreement can result in a loss of access to Swift Ponds.
- Directions to Swift Ponds: Directions to Swift Ponds.
A Certificate of Liability Insurance stating all activities that lists Colorado Youth Outdoors as the certificate holder is required to use Swift Ponds. Fax to Colorado Youth Outdoors at 970-669-2384. Colorado Youth Outdoors must posses the certificate before access to Swift Ponds can be provided.
After completing the reservation request form, a pay pal button will appear. The $15 application fee must be paid before your request will be reviewed. The fee is non-refundable.